Costcutter offers three different types of stores to meet your shopping needs: Costcutter Supermarket, Costcutter Foodmarket, and Costcutter Convenience.
Costcutter puts the customer at the core of everything we do. Under the direction of award winning parent company Barry Group, Costcutter is committed to offering outstanding service and value.
Our ‘Proud to be Local’ commitment also gives retailers access to some of the best local producers across the country, offering the chance to support other local businesses and to provide a real in-store point of difference.
New Employment Opportunity at Barry Group for a Fresh Food Advisor for Costcutter Retail Stores
This field based role will provide expertise and hands-on training in the fresh food categories throughout the Costcutter group of stores with the objective of assisting Retailers and Barry Group to achieve maximum sales and profit in their fresh food departments by implementing best practice and business initiatives. The Fresh Food Advisor will report to the Head of Costcutter Sales for Barry Group.
Candidates must have following essential skills & qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-years relevant retail experience within fresh food
- HACCP Certification
- Up-to-date knowledge of new trends in fresh food sector and competitor awareness
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Excellent customer engagement & proven ability to develop effective working relationships
- Trainer Skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivering commercial results in a multi-site retail environment and/or experience in supporting independent retailers
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Visit Fresh Food Advisor to apply for this exciting roles and many others