Looking for a job? or know somebody who is? we have put together a list of some of the latest roles from companies hiring on Rezoomo around Dublin right now.
Don’t forget you can get notified about the latest jobs around Dublin by joining our Facebook group here. Join Now >>>
- Tallaght, Bray, Blackrock
- Full timeWe are currently recruiting an In-Store Sales Consultants
Thanks to eir’s extensive fibre infrastructure, driving sales of Mobile, Fixed Line, Broadband and TV packages has made eir stores one of the most exciting places to work and we’re continuing to grow.
We’re looking for a Customer focused Sales Consultant with strong attention to detail to join our successful team. This is a full-time position that requires full flexibility for a 5/7 day working week.
Our colleagues will be proficient in the following:
- Customer Service. We believe in putting the customer first and we expect our colleagues to offer a world-class service that encourages customer loyalty.
- Listening. Our colleagues listen to customers so they can get a greater understanding of our customer’s news and can advise them on what package will best suit their needs.
- Engagement. Our colleagues engage naturally with our customers to build a rapport that encourages them to come back to our stores.
- Teamwork. Our colleagues work as part of a team to achieve Store KPI’s as well as individual targets.
- Technology. Our colleagues have a genuine interest in technology and keep up to date with the latest developments so that they can be confident when advising our customers on our products and services.
The Ideal candidate:-
- Should be highly motivated and passionate about our brand.
- Should work well as part of a team but can also work on their own initiative.
- Should have experience in a similar background, but this is not essential.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and be target driven.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Should have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
What we offer in return:-
- Competitive Salary.
- Uncapped commission.
- Flexible full-time hours. Our full-time contract is 28-40hrs per week.
- Full training and continuous support.
- Opportunities to further your career within the Synchro group
2.William Farrell Limited
- Full time
The successful candidate will need to possess & demonstrate the following:
• Drive and enthusiasm for achievement
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft office packages
• Ability to develop strong client relations
• Understanding of electrical/building services would be advantageous
• A strong work ethic and willingness to meet stringent deadlines
• An adaptable and flexible approach to work
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
• Pricing and tendering experience
• Proven track record of the above in a previous role
• Competitive salary
Required Education & Skills
• Degree in relevant engineering discipline or management discipline
• Craft Certificates and training are considerable depending on associated experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Microsoft office packages
• Manual handling
- hours are 16.00-00.30 Monday to FridayRESPONSIBILITIES:
To ensure that all parcels receive an outbound scan in the evening shift.
The warehouse to be kept tidy at all times.
To support subcontractors during the unloading process.
Report any damaged / stolen / parcels to the supervisor in charge of the shift.
Scan all parcels with correct scans to ensure loss prevention is kept at a high standard.
Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
Fork Lift Drivers were licensed
Ad hoc duties.
Excellent communications skills
Good IT skills (MS Office, Lotus)
Ability to multitask and prioritise
Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
Previous experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry – preferred not necessary
Import / Export knowledge – preferred not necessary
4.Care For Me
- Dublin North & South
- Full time
- Job Types: Full-time Hours, Part-time HoursSalary: €12.00 to €15.00 /hour
Care Assistant vacancies in South Dublin (primarily in Crumlin, Walkinstown, Drimnagh, Terenure, Ballyfermot, Clondalkin, Inchicore, Bluebell, Templeogue, Knocklyon, Firhouse and Tallaght).
Your responsibilities will be to administer care to clients in his/her own home in accordance with their Care Plan and to assist them to continue to live at home independently.
We endeavor to provide the best of person-centred care, as such the ideal candidate would be compassionate, punctual and have experience with providing personal care. Dementia/Alzheimer’s care, either with family or in the Care industry, would be advantageous.
Flexible working hours to fit your availability.
- Assist clients with the activities of daily living / Personal activities of daily living
- Light Household Duties
- Prompt medication
- Meal preparation
In addition, carers will be expected to monitor and document the condition of their clients in our Home Care app and to report any concerns to a Care Manager.
The following Qualifications are required at a minimum;
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 Care Of The Older Person (5N2706)
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 Care Skills (5N2770)
Any relevant QQI approved Major award at Level 5 or higher will fulfill and surpass these requirements.
For those that don’t have these qualifications; 1 years verifiable paid Home Care industry experience, within the last 3 years, will be sufficient to beginning working with us, however such applicants must commit to obtaining both of the above qualifications within 11 months of commencing employment.
For those without the 2 Required modules (Care Of The Older Person, Care Skills), periodic training courses are arranged in partnership with our Training partners, at a reduced cost, to provide both modules in addition to the Manual Handling and Patient Handling training. Any applicant applying for this would be required to have successfully completed this training before they could commence work.
As part or our ongoing effort to up-skill all of our carers, we will be assisting all our staff to attain the full 8 modules that are recommended by the HSE.
Manual Handling and Patient Handling also required but in-house training can be provided, free of charge. Successful applicants will be required to pass a Garda vetting check and provide 2 character references. Proficiency in English, written and verbal, is also required.
- €12.00 per hour (Mon – Fri)
- €12.00 per hour (Saturday)
- €12.50 per hour (Sunday)
- Double Pay on Bank Holidays*
Preferred, but not essential, experience
- 1+ Years experience in the home care industry (nursing home or home care)
- Familiarity with Dementia/Alzheimer’s care
- Practical experience operating a Hoist and/or assisting with Stoma care
- 1 to 2 Years Experience
Role Title: Recruitment and HR Graduate/AdministratorStart Date: ImmediateContract Type: Full Time
Reporting to: HR Manager
Location: Carr Golf Head Office, Park West, Dublin 12.
Company Profile: Carr Golf is owned and operated by the renowned Carr family for almost 30 years, during which time we have become the leader in a wide range of golf services, including golf course management and maintenance, international golf travel and distinct events throughout the year.
By blending years of experience & innovation, Carr Golf remains peerless in the golf arena. We respect the traditions of the game, and through core values of integrity and professionalism, our success is driven by our people, their insight and experience
- Using our recruitment system/policies to recruit suitable candidates as required across all social media sites and our online recruitment system.
- Liaising with Recruitment agencies where required
- Ensuring Job Description and Person Specifications are up to date and relevant
- Screening candidates selected for interview
- Organising interviews with relevant Managers
- Notifying all candidates of the outcome of their application
- Carrying out reference checks for successful candidates
- Ensuring that the candidates receives starter documentation and is set up with payroll and on all relevant systems
These jobs not for you? Discover more now…