Social Media has always been an important tool for employers.
Whether its increasing customer engagement or gaining more followers, social media is a key tool for companies in expanding their business. CareerBuilder’s annual social media recruitment survey revealed that 60% of employers revealed that they used social networking sites to research candidates.
This has increased from 52% in 2015. To highlight this, we have compiled a list of six reasons why social media is important for employers.
1. Customer Service can be improved
2. Gain market share
3. An affordable way to increase brand awareness
4. You can learn about your customers and connect with your audience
5. Connect with a new audience locally and globally
6. Expand professional network
Want To Hear More From Us – Subscribe To Our Newsletter Today.
Keep on top of the latest recruitment tips, trends, and insights by subscribing today.