In 2018, team Rezoomo hit the road to meet with HR professionals throughout Ireland. Spreading the good word about Employer Branding, we hosted events in four counties: Cork, Dublin, Galway, and Limerick.
Event Theme: Building your Employer Brand
As firm Employer Branding evangelists we wanted to demonstrate how businesses big and small can take control of, shape and leverage their Employer brand’s (regardless of resources or buy in).
A little help from our friends
In order to make our message as tangible and engaging as possible, we were joined by a panel of friends and colleagues from across the industry.
Delivering case studies on their employer branding journeys, we were thrilled to welcome:
- Claire Sheridan, Head of HR Insomnia
- Elizabeth Hurley, HR Director Mazars
- Jessica Breen, Social Media and Employer Branding Country Lead & Aine Gould, Talent Acquisition Analyst, Dell
Sharing insights into their successes and failures, metrics and ROI these speakers captivated and inspired audiences across the country.
We were also joined by a number of industry experts including:
Dave Barry, Founder of Conexion.ie
- In an era where the value of human connection is paramount, Dave spoke about the importance of living, breathing and of course promoting a good employer brand. With encouraging studies and practical advice, Dave showed us how anyone can get started with and reap the benefits of Employer Branding.
Michelle Fogarty, Co-Founder PepTalk
- As the founder of PepTalk, Michelle demonstrates the real tangible benefits/ROI to be had from embracing workplace well-being. With clear and actionable advice on how to get started, she showed how real workplace wellbeing (and not just the odd banana in the canteen 😉) is not only accessible but highly beneficial to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Our own Cathal Doorley, CEO Rezoomo
- Cathal outlined the various means of promotion available to employers (paid and unpaid) and how (with some insider tips and tricks) they can be leveraged to attract the best and brightest talent!
Register Your Interest
Did you miss our roadshow? Or perhaps you went and enjoyed it so much you’d like to attend another! Click here to register your interest for future events. We’ll send you an e-mail to notify you when tickets become available in your area.
Thank you to everyone that made our 2018 events roadshow a success and to all of the wonderful Founders, CEO’s, HR & Marketing professionals we had the pleasure of meeting along the journey.